Personal Tax Returns
If you dread the annual preparation and filing of your Self Assessment Tax Return why not let us take that hassle away? We will prepare an accurate and comprehensive tax return ensuring you only pay the minimum amount of tax required.
While preparing your tax return, we will:
- Advise you of any tax liability and the dates upon which this is due
- Where you are employed we will check and correct your PAYE Coding Notices to ensure that the right amount of tax is being deducted through the year to prevent any surprise tax bills
- Discuss ways in which you can minimise the tax you pay by making full use of reliefs and allowances available
- Claim a tax repayment where it has been found that too much has been paid
Why not call us today on 01256 636600 and remove the headache of self-assessment tax return completion once and for all!
Corporation Tax Returns
If you are a Limited Company you will need to calculate and pay corporation tax at the end of each financial year on any profit made in that year. At Boyett Mayes Ltd, we remove the pressure on Directors by preparing these calculations for you and submitting the necessary corporation tax returns to HM Revenue & Customs.
In addition, we can:
- Discuss strategies with you in order to mitigate your liability
- Review your expenses to ensure that all allowable expenditure is recorded and therefore maximum tax relief is obtained
- Calculate your liability in a timely fashion in order that you are aware of your liability and when it falls due
This is a routine part of the service we offer to many limited company clients, so rest assured you are in good hands with Boyett Mayes. To discuss your Corporation Tax Returns please call us on 01256 636600.