We appreciate when growing your business that you need financial information to make decisions but often don’t have the time or resources needed to pull this information together. This is where Boyett Mayes Ltd can add significant value to your organisation our fully trained staff can manage your booking keeping function to ensure all data is recorded correctly to give you concise, financial reports when you need them.
To find out more about our bookkeeping services please call us on 01256 636600.
The rules governing Value Added Tax (VAT) are extremely complex with many organisations regularly underpaying or overpaying their VAT. To ensure you do not fall foul of the relevant tax legislation, we offer a tax-efficient VAT service which covers:
- Advising you in relation to the need to register for VAT and when this must be done, or when it is beneficial to do so voluntarily
- repairing and submitting your quarterly VAT Returns to H M Revenue & Customs
- Evaluating special schemes available such as the Cash Accounting or Flat Rate Scheme and whether these would be beneficial to your business
To find out more about this service please call us on 01256 636600.
Payroll and CIS
Processing the payroll can be very time consuming for many businesses and with ever-changing employment legislation and compliance issues, the process is becoming ever more burdensome.
Our payroll and CIS service includes:
- Computerised payslips
- Administration of PAYE, national insurance, statutory sick pay, statutory maternity pay
- Handling of staff joining and leaving, i.e. processing P45/P46
- Completion year-end returns, and the relevant returns to issue to your employees and submit to the Inland Revenue
- Summaries and analysis of staff costs
- Handling payment of PAYE/NI & payment of CIS Contractor deductions
- Monthly CIS Returns for Contractors
Whether you have a few employees or many we can make time savings in running your payroll. Call us today on 01256 636600 to discuss your requirements.